I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 8 months ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 1 year ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings30 days to autism awareness advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior brothers epiphany frustration Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband intelligence iPod Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line poetry progress proud mama sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking siblings siblings of children with autism singing speech travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I began this post with the intention of bragging, but then became so absorbed in telling the back story, that my writing developed a life of its own, which seems to happen to me a lot these days. So, today … Continue reading
Six months ago my husband, our three children, and I bid farewell to our friends, family, and the Pacific coastline. We packed up our lives and trekked more than 3,000 miles to New England in search of stability, balance, and … Continue reading
This post requires a disclaimer. If you are easily made squeamish by any assortment of bodily fluid, solid, or gas, then please stop reading. Come back and visit another day when I’m feeling more cheerful and balanced. I promise you … Continue reading
His name was chosen ever so carefully. It had to be one of strength, inspiration, leadership, humility. Not just be a pretty sounding name; No Jackson, Jacob, nor Aaron need apply, A name to justly represent him. To stand the … Continue reading