I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 9 months ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 1 year ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings30 days to autism awareness advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior brothers epiphany frustration Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband intelligence iPod Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line poetry progress proud mama sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking siblings siblings of children with autism singing speech travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Editor’s note: It appears, based upon my recent posts, that I am spiraling down into the furrows of sadness, but I assure you that I am not. Upon awakening today to a crying sky, I decided to share a poem … Continue reading
Ever pulled a perfect stranger aside in a Japanese steakhouse to kindly ask if she would give you a heads up before the cake is brought out, so that you could scoop up your little one and hightail it out … Continue reading
I remember as a child watching “The Neverending Story.” It was one of my absolute favorite movies. I honestly have seen it at least 50 times, and now that I am a mom, I have snuck it into family movie … Continue reading
When someone new meets me, there are a few things that are absolutely certain about their first impression of me; I’m a bit blunt, a smidge honest, totally devoted to my kiddos, a tad sarcastic, and I’ve probably a dash … Continue reading
Sunday evening, my husband took the kids to see Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D. Since I get severely motion sick from 3D, they kindly excluded me from the excursion. So, I put Jonas to bed at his usual hour and … Continue reading