I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 8 months ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 11 months ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings30 days to autism awareness advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior brothers epiphany frustration Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband intelligence iPod Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line poetry progress proud mama sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking siblings siblings of children with autism singing speech travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Monthly Archives: June 2011
First day of summer vacation 2011 was an eventful one to say the very least. The very least. The day began with a phone call that to be honest I would rather have not received. I mean, I’m glad that … Continue reading
Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it. Lao Tzu ************** It calls to him, drawing him in. Water. It washes down upon him, sending him into bliss. A half-crooked smile spreads across his face. … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This video was orginally published in a post published early in 2011. My intention in sharing it was to showcase my Jonas’ amazing memory. I accomplished my goal, but there was more than one star in the production. … Continue reading
You know what really frosts my cookies about this whole apartment/house hunting situation? Well, here’s a list. 1. Potential landlords that do not call you back for whatever reason. Come on folks, where has common courtesy gone? Not only that, … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This post is not so happy. It’s not very chipper, and even those of you who love me most may not be very happy with me at the end of its reading. It is full of raw, unbridled … Continue reading
A wonderfully, spectacular tidbit of a gem has begun to show itself in my Jonas’ play. Naming and renaming. He has begun to develop characters that will one day soon (hopefully) play parts in the elaborate theatrical productions that Jonas … Continue reading