I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 1 year ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 1 year ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings1 in 88 30 days to autism awareness ADA advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior Boycott Monkey Joe's brothers Diary of a Mom digging Discrimination epiphany fear frustration growing up growth Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband ignorance inflatables inspiration intelligence IPad iPod It-Starts With-Me Judment-free zone Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue looks love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's Monkey Joe's Danvers Monkey Joe's Location Monkey Joe's Reviews moving parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line playtime poetry progress protected play protective factors proud mama resiliency sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking sibling advocates siblings siblings of children with autism singing sister sleep speech support thank you ticks travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Thanksgiving has come and gone now and with its passing comes the beginning of the holiday season. It is a time for reflection, for patience, for the counting of my many blessings, and for love. I eagerly await this magical … Continue reading
Jonas’ birthday is coming up soon. I cannot believe that my baby is nearly 4. Some days it feels like his little life has spanned decades and other days it feels like just months. It is a bittersweet time. Time … Continue reading
“Which is a body part?” the mechanized voice asks him. Without effort, Jonas lightly points to and then touches the picture of the elbow. Chimes ring. The same mechanized voice praises him, ”That’s right. The elbow is a body part.” He … Continue reading
“When he’s 3, he’ll start talking.” “When he’s 3, things will click.” “When he’s 3…” “When he’s 3…” “When he’s 3…” 3 has come and very nearly gone. My angel has made huge strides over this past year. First, and … Continue reading