I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 1 year ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 1 year ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings1 in 88 30 days to autism awareness ADA advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior Boycott Monkey Joe's brothers Diary of a Mom digging Discrimination epiphany fear frustration growing up growth Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband ignorance inflatables inspiration intelligence IPad iPod It-Starts With-Me Judment-free zone Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue looks love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's Monkey Joe's Danvers Monkey Joe's Location Monkey Joe's Reviews moving parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line playtime poetry progress protected play protective factors proud mama resiliency sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking sibling advocates siblings siblings of children with autism singing sister sleep speech support thank you ticks travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Like a beloved sweater with a loose thread, he slowly unravels as the winter break progresses. The change in routine. The too much, too fast nature of all of the preferred items unsheathed from their glittery, papery hiding places on … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Well, since my last post was absolutely and utterly dark, I have decided to dedicate the space following it in my bloggy account of our journey to light, because light is the space we typically live in. Light … Continue reading
Teetering on the edge of sanity. My heart pounds in my chest. Scarcely breathing, the anxiety floods in. And then anger. And sorrow. This emotional cocktail swallows me wholly. Scarcely breathing, the tears collect in cavernous wrinkles I’ve collected over … Continue reading