I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 8 months ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 12 months ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings30 days to autism awareness advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior brothers epiphany frustration Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband intelligence iPod Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line poetry progress proud mama sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking siblings siblings of children with autism singing speech travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The news came down yesterday, finally released after months and months and months of buzzing on social media about how the CDC had their numbers, but was holding fast to the new statistics (New as can be I suppose from … Continue reading
This morning, just like every morning, I put my dear Sole on the bus and sat down to read Diary of a Mom‘s latest entry. It’s how I start my day. 30 minutes to me, before I wake the boys. … Continue reading
After a two-hour wait, we finally arrived in San Diego. After a long night of restless sleeping due to Micah’s repeated trips to the bathroom, we were looking to simply take it easy. It was midday by the time we … Continue reading
And so I choked down deep that feeling of regret, the realization that our days in this home of ours were numbered, and I embraced the experience in its entirety. The food, the smells, the sights, the warmth. During those … Continue reading
2 years. Yes, it had been nearly 2 years since I set foot on the beautiful coastal lands of San Diego. My senses on high alert, in disbelief really, restored in me memories of another time, another place, another home. … Continue reading