December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 1 year ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 1 year ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings1 in 88 30 days to autism awareness ADA advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior Boycott Monkey Joe's brothers Diary of a Mom digging Discrimination epiphany fear frustration growing up growth Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband ignorance inflatables inspiration intelligence IPad iPod It-Starts With-Me Judment-free zone Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue looks love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's Monkey Joe's Danvers Monkey Joe's Location Monkey Joe's Reviews moving parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line playtime poetry progress protected play protective factors proud mama resiliency sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking sibling advocates siblings siblings of children with autism singing sister sleep speech support thank you ticks travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Category Archives: hope
“I fink it’s gohwing da wain,” he comments, looking at the sky. In a split second, the outside world, the sounds of birds tweeting, the passing vehicles on our busy street, the dinner conversations at our picnic table completely halt. … Continue reading
“Which is a body part?” the mechanized voice asks him. Without effort, Jonas lightly points to and then touches the picture of the elbow. Chimes ring. The same mechanized voice praises him, ”That’s right. The elbow is a body part.” He … Continue reading
We are just 2 days away from World Autism Awareness Day. A few weeks ago our blue puzzle piece Autism Speaks pins arrived in the mail, along with a magnet for my car. All of my autism awareness t-shirts are … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: For some reason I am unable to link 2 videos properly to this post. Please be sure that you click the link for the first video and watch the second! :) *********************** So today, my little angel was … Continue reading
Dear Friends, Neighbors, Colleagues, and Strangers, This year on April 2nd, our entire global community will be observing World Autism Awareness Day. The United Nations first proclaimed this day in 2007, as the rates at which autism was being diagnosed … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Many of you have asked me if I have heard anything from Monkey Joe’s in regards to the posts that I wrote detailing my family’s experience there. I have. The Director of Operations in the corporate office of … Continue reading