May 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I’ve been nominated!!! Click and VOTE!
I LOVE comments!!!!
- In case yesterday's post got lost in your feed. In the surf...@Hopeful Parents. hopefulparents.org/2012/09/in-sur… #autism #surfershealing 8 months ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Joplin Tornado: Maddox Prier, Boy w Autism, Saved Family & Said 'I Love You' 1st time huff.to/KaNtTr via @Huf ... 12 months ago
- To those who thumb their noses at social media, I give you this, written so perfectly by @Trydefyinggravity... trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/joi… 1 year ago
- #WoundedWarriors Denied #Autism Treatments for Their Children youtu.be/AhSEYoMOIOg 23,000 #military kids not getting recommended care #CMKAA 1 year ago
- #youmightbeanautismparentif you offer chioces in a field of 2-4 to everyone you talk to. "Would u like 2 _____ or _______?" 1 year ago
Facebook PageVisit us on Facebook!
Red Shoes, Autism Blues
Musings30 days to autism awareness advocacy Americans with Disabilities Act autism autism awareness autism discrimination autism spectrum autistic behaviors autistic children behavior brothers epiphany frustration Happy Birthday home hope Hopeful Parents husband intelligence iPod Light it Up Blue Light the White House Blue love lyme disease lyme meningitis meltdown metaphor Monkey Joe's parenting parenting a child with autism PICC line poetry progress proud mama sadness sensory processing disorder sensory seeking siblings siblings of children with autism singing speech travel World Autism Awareness Day worry writing
Tag Archives: parenting a child with autism
Lobster and steamers for dinner. A New Englander’s feast. Sounded divine. The price had finally come down enough to justify the expense of lobster for 7. My treat. My idea. My oh my. That’s how it turned out because before … Continue reading
I texted my husband around 5:00 yesterday afternoon. My text read something like, “It has been a heavy day today. I’d like to take some time to myself tonight. When will you be home?” I can only imagine the panic, … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This post is not so happy. It’s not very chipper, and even those of you who love me most may not be very happy with me at the end of its reading. It is full of raw, unbridled … Continue reading
Tonight, after I bathed my beautiful boy, he began to spiral into meltdown. At first, he cried because the bath had ended and he wasn’t ready for it to, even with our countdown. Then, I think the sheer emotion that … Continue reading
For a week now I have brought my baby to school crying. They’re his tears, not mine, but on the inside where he can’t see, I’m weeping too, guiltily. I did this to him. Me. You see, for more than … Continue reading